Education:(UG - Any Graduate) OR (PG - Any PG Course, Post Graduation Not Required
- Have proven experience in creating user manuals, online help, training manuals, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills that enable you to gather inputs efficiently and convey information effectively.
- Be proactive and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Have the ability to work in a challenging environment and perform as an individual contributor and a team member.
- Demonstrate commitment to excellence.
- Have the ability to learn technical and functional concepts quickly
- Be able to research effectively to add value.
- Be a graduate.
- Be proficient in English.